Thursday, December 29, 2011

To Seattle And Back

I was so excited to go to Seattle- beautiful city, family, and what! No bag! Just a minor detail. Luckily, the airlines gave me a free toiletry bag out of pity. Unfortunately no diapers were in there but that didn't slow us down from enjoying ourselves.


4 generations

Lillian, Renee, Oma (Heidi), Baba (Pauline)


Thanksgiving was closing in, so they made a Thanksgiving feast to celebrate family.

Lillicans and Body spooning


Site Seeing



This was my favorite part...
Baba gave us a tour of the houses she grew up in on Capitol Hill. I'm hooked on family history and love hearing stories and seeing where my ancestors were raised.

One of the houses Baba grew up in


Baba and Grandpa's home I remember visiting- watching MTV in the basement, eating salmon salad sandwiches for lunch, the calming smell of a wooden pipe and delicious coffee in the morning. I loved coming to visit our WA family and wish we came a lot more often. :)


I love Washington and the beauty it brings. There is absolutely no place like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment